10 Reasons Why You Need WhatsUp Gold
- Split Second Graphs Workspace Reports - Flexible reports allow you to custom configure and add real-time data into any workspace view.
- Real-time data in Full Reports - 13 new real-time reports that can be added to most full reports; you can configure full reports to include a graph that is updated continuously with real-time information. Real-time data can now be paired with historical data to give you a 360o perspective of the combined information.
- InstantInfo - Throughout workspaces and full reports, you can now view device usage data in real time by simply hovering the cursor over device links in SSG graphs (e.g. hard drive names or network interfaces) to view real-time data with InstantInfo.
- Web Task Manager and Web Performance Monitor - Web-based network tools that extend the functionality of familiar Windows tools to every device you monitor in real time - even for devices that do not run Windows. These new real-time graphing and reporting features allow WhatsUp administrators to engage in predictive management of almost any device or system that is being monitored.
- Discovers and maps all your network devices and systems automatically
- Notifies you proactively as problems occur on your network
- Presents both instantaneous and historical reporting
- Mobile Access: The addition of the innovative Mobile Access capability makes WhatsUp Gold the first solution to allow monitoring of networks in real time from smartphones or personal digital assistants (PDAs). Offering you key features such as: one-click login, Device Views with access to device maps, as well as DirectLink notifications, WhatsUp Gold gives you complete portability in monitoring your network.
- Real-time data in Full Reports: 13 new real-time reports that can be added to most full reports
- 360° Visibility: WhatsUp Gold provides 360° visibility to your network, allowing you to see all applications and network devices at a glance.
If you have questions or concerns about WhatsUp Gold or any of its features, please feel welcome to contact us.